Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alpine? Rod and Jill? You must be kidding

So we are trying to sell our house. Move to Alpine. Live with my parents. You wonder why I have to take a pill cocktail each morning? Hopefully we will sell it soon and for 1 million dollars. However I'm hoping the crack heads walking up and down our street won't strike anybody as a real "deal breaker". I am sad to be leaving the big SLC but happy to not have any bills for a while and pay off our debt. Boo on debt

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, I am so happy you joined the land of blog!
Moving back in with momand dad huh? Fun times are to be had! You are lucky that they are there{do I sound like a mom} Hey, they have a huge house where you can keep quite a distance. It wont be so bad. But I can't wait to hear stories!
Now I have even more of a reason to alpaca's!
PS. Did you get my message on Selling Your House Tips?

Kimberly said...

Man, I want to move back in with my mom --- she has the best washer and dryer --- and I bet she'd let us eat her food, too. You guys are really onto something ... I am being totally serious, I am jealous.